- (Ed.), The Early Diaries of Henry Crabb Robinson (Oxford: Oxford University Press, forthcoming).
- Henry Crabb Robinson: Romantic Comparatist, 1790–1811 (Liverpool: Liverpool University Press, 2020). For more info, please click here.
Journal Articles, Book Chapters, and Encyclopaedia Entries
- Sixteen entries (10,500 words in total) in London’s East End: A Short Encyclopedia, ed. by Kevin A. Morrison (Jefferson, NC: McFarland & Co): ‘Aldgate’, ‘Dissenting academies’, ‘East End My Cradle’ (novel by Willy Goldman), ‘Emanuel Litvinoff’, ‘Jew Boy’ (novel by Simon Blumenfeld), ‘Journey Through a Small Planet’ (novel by Emanuel Litvinoff), ‘“Limehouse”’ (poem by Clement Attlee), ‘Mile End’, ‘Oswald Mosley’, ‘Rodinsky’s Room’ (non-fiction book by Rachel Lichtenstein and Iain Sinclair), ‘Rudolf Rocker’, ‘Simon Blumenfeld’, ‘Spitalfields’, ‘The Satanic Verses’ (novel by Salman Rushdie), ‘Willy Goldman’, and ‘Wolf Mankowitz’ (forthcoming).
- ‘Private Libraries’, in Palgrave Encyclopedia of Romantic-Era Women’s Writing, eds. Natasha Duquette, Susanne Schmid, et al. (forthcoming).
- ‘Henry Crabb Robinson and Edward Armitage’s Lost Fresco at Dr Williams’s Library’, in The Lost Romantics, ed. by Norbert Lennartz (Basingstoke and New York: Palgrave Macmillan, 2020), pp. 249-64. For more, please click here.
- ‘Literary Transmission, Exile, and Oblivion: Gustav von Schlabrendorf meets Henry Crabb Robinson’, Litteraria Pragensia: Studies in Literature and Culture, 29.57 (July 2019), pp. 47-59. For the open-access article, please click here.
- ‘Henry Crabb Robinson, Ernst Moritz Arndt, and William Wordsworth’s Convention of Cintra’, Romantik: Journal for the Study of Romanticisms 7 (2018), pp. 97-113. For the open-access article, please click here.
- ‘Hazlitt, Crabb Robinson, and Kant: 1806 and beyond’, The Hazlitt Review 10 (2017), pp. 45-62.
- ‘Constituting Knowledge: German Literature and Philosophy between Coleridge and Crabb Robinson’, European Romantic Review 28.1 (2017), pp. 51–63. For more, please click here.
- ‘Survey of Hazlitt Studies, 2009–2014’, The Hazlitt Review 9 (2016), pp. 55-64.
- ‘Hazlitt and Crabb Robinson: The Common Pursuit’, The Hazlitt Review 6 (2013), pp. 13-34. For the open-access article, please click here.
- ‘Beyond Whist Sobriety: the Lambs, Crabb Robinson, and their Discourse on Literature’, The Charles Lamb Bulletin, New Series 158 (Autumn 2013), pp. 126-38. You can access the entire issue here.
- ‘Reconstructing the Voice of the Mediator: Henry Crabb Robinson’s Literary Criticism’, in Informal Romanticism, ed. by James Vigus (Trier: Wissenschaftlicher Verlag Trier, 2012), pp. 61-76.
- Review of The Testimony of Sense: Empiricism and the Essay from Hume to Hazlitt by Tim Milnes, The Hazlitt Review 13 (2020), pp. 75-8. Please click here for the book review.
- Review of John Thelwall: Selected Poetry and Poetics by Judith Thompson, Notes and Queries, Vol. 66, Issue 1 (1 March 2019), pp. 148-9. For more, please click here.
- Review of Coleridge and Cosmopolitan Intellectualism 1794–1804: The Legacy of Göttingen University by Maximiliaan van Woudenberg, Modern Philology (2018), pp. E127-9. For the book review, please click here.
- Review of Romanticism and Knowledge: Selected Papers from the Munich Joint Conference of the German Society for English Romanticism and the North American Society for the Study of Romanticism, ed. by Stefanie Fricke, Felicitas Meifert-Menhard, and Katharina Pink, Anglistik 28.1 (2017), pp. 174-5.
- Review of Charles Lamb: Eine Abhandlung über Schweinebraten, ed. and tr. by Joachim Kalka, The Charles Lamb Bulletin 162 (Autumn 2015), pp. 147-50.
- Review of Coleridge and Kantian Ideas in England, 1796‒1817: Coleridge’s Responses to German Philosophy by Monika Class, Modern Language Review 109:3 (July 2014), pp. 780‒781. For more, please click here.
- Review of Henry Crabb Robinson in Germany by Eugene Stelzig, The Coleridge Bulletin, New Series 38 (Winter 2011), pp. 129-33. For the open-access review, please click here.
- Review of The Reception of S. T. Coleridge in Europe, ed. by Elinor Shaffer and Edoardo Zuccato, The Coleridge Bulletin, New Series 34 (Winter 2009), pp. 70‒73. For the open-access review, please click here.